Monday 27th April 2020 until Wednesday 29th April 2020.
Landgoed Bleijendijk, Vught (very close to the conference venue in Sint Michielsgestel) in the province ‘Brabant’. We will stay in a typical Dutch farmhouse (all 2 person rooms with separate beds), and for the people who would like, there is also a possibility to pitch up your tent in the garden. In the farmhouse a kitchen (where we can cook our meals) and a cosy living room with fireplace is available. The farmhouse is located on a big private domain in a nice forest, some meadows with Dutch cows, next to a river.
Monday 27 April 2020: Experience Kings Day
- Morning: Arrival participants
- Afternoon: Experiencing Kings day (a typical Dutch yearly celebration) in Brabant by bike.
Bring your orange clothes and other orange gadgets!
Tuesday 28 April 2020: Brabant via the water
- Morning & afternoon: Exploring Brabant via water (kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddle boarding), lunchbreak and afternoon break with typical Brabant activities (game, sport, fun).
- Night: Discover ‘Landgoed Bleijendijk’ by night
Wednesday 29 April 2020: Explore the city of Den Bosch
- Morning: Exploring the beautiful and vibrant city of Den Bosch. One of the options: is to explore Den Bosch (‘s Hertogenbosch) on a fun and imaginative way with a spy mission.
- Afternoon: travel to the conference venue
Included: All meals, program-activities, accommodation and transfer to pre-conference is included.