The biggest part of the participation fee in EEE is devoted to cover the costs from the conference venue. The detailed explanation of the fee could be found below, but for the sake of transparency we want to emphasize that this conference is only non-profit and based on the values of sharing and friendship.
As in previous editions, we have also tried to keep the conference fee on the same level as the previous years. The pricing structure encourages participants to book as early as possible in order to get the lowest conference fee.
Conference accommodation, activities and equipment as well as accommodation and seminar rooms have been booked. Evening programmes and surprises have been arranged as well. Early booking and payment allows us to make the necessary bookings and arrangements in time.
The conference officially starts in late afternoon of Wednesday (1st of May, 2019) and finishes on Sundaymorning (5th of May, 2019). Food and accommodation from Wednesday evening until Sunday morning are included.
|Early bird||January 7-27||€ 230|
|Lazy bird||January 28 – March 31||€ 280|
|Ultra lazy bird||April 1 – 25||€ 330|
The Conference fee includes:
- participation in all conference meetings, workshops and other activities
- contribution to the scholarship fund
- organizational costs (transport, stationary, equipment etc.)
- accommodation in Heibrand from May 1st afternoon until May 5th morning.
- a shared room (bunk beds)
- all meals, from dinner on May 2nd to breakfast on May 6th
- seminar rooms.
Please be aware that – due to certain reservations – it is only possible to sign up for the pre-conference until March 31st! (sorry in advance to the the Ultra lazy birds!)
There is no possibility to pay a reduced price when participating only part of the conference.
If you have any ‘financial doubt’ – please check our scholarship fund opportunity.
Cancellation policy (both conference and pre-conference)
|Until January 27||€ 25|
|January 28 – March 31||€ 50|
|April 1 – 25||50 %|
|After April 25||100 %|
Pre-conference fee: 210 euro/participant
The pre-conference fee includes:
- accommodation for 2 nights (from April 29th until May 1st),
- all meals (starting with lunch on April 29th and finishing with lunch on May 1st),
- organization costs.
Transportation from the airport to the hotel will be arranged with the surcharge of an extra fee.