The EEE 2022 conference will take place at the beautiful venue “Zonnewende” in the Netherlands.
“Zonnewende” translated means “Solstice” and is located in the woods of Sint -Michielsgestel. We will have our own areas with living rooms with a small kitchenette and bedrooms for 2 to 6 people. Also, it is possible to camp with your tent or camper van.
The location provides us with a lot of space indoor and outdoor to organise our workshops, meals and evening activities.
For more details about our venue and things to do: https://zonnewende.nl/
We will start every day with a good breakfast. Fresh bread with a lot of different toppings but also the possibility to start the day with muesli of fresh fruits. And don’t forget a good cup of coffee.
The lunch consists of all kinds of bread and a hot snack, soup, and salad. There will be fresh fruit and a snack in the afternoon.
The cooks will provide us with a tasty and various dinner for carnivores. Do you prefer vegetarian or vegan food, or any other dietary needs? Please let us know when signing up, so we can take your wishes into account.
On Saturday night,
we’ll have our traditional
Please bring your:
– Special local food you’d like other participants to get a taste of
– Some local/special drinks (alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic).
- Coffee, Tea and Water will be free of charge throughout the conference.
- During meals there will be milk and fresh juices.
- Drinks will be available in the bar/evening activities at reduced prices.
Allergies and Diets
Your needs regarding allergies and/or diets will be collected in the sign-up process and communicated to the kitchen staff.